I’m a marine biologist curious about animal behaviour and biodiversity. My research focuses on understanding how animal behaviour mediates ecological and evolutionary processes in wild marine populations. Have a look to my research interests HERE.
I’m currently working full-time on project BEMAR, funded by the European Union under the H2020 program. Get to know BEMAR project HERE.
- October 2020 – Paper in Methods in Ecology and Evolution featured in the cover of the October issue.
- June 2020 – Paper accepted in Methods in Ecology and Evolution
- January 2020 – Paper accepted in Ecological Applications
- December 2019 – I disseminated my project at the IIM-CSIC Scientific meeting.
- October 2019 – I attended the Wildlife Conservation and Research Conference in Berlin