I’m a marine biologist curious about animal behaviour and biodiversity. My research focuses on understanding how animal behaviour mediates ecological and evolutionary processes in wild marine populations. Have a look at my research interests HERE.
I’m currently a postdoctoral fellow at the Spanish National Research Council.
- April 2021 – New paper accepted in Journal of Animal Ecology on the interaction between sea temperature, behaviour and habitat use
- April 2021 – Paper accepted in Marine and Freshwater Behaviour and Physiology
- March 20201 – Paper accepted in Evolutionary Applications
- January 2021 – Paper on the genomics of the ballan wrasse accepted in Molecular Ecology
- December 2020 – BEMAR project concluded…but extended